Digital Asset Management Systems
SCC MediaServer systems provide planning, assignment and production workflow
tools for digital media management. Available in Express, Enterprise and Cloud Editions
Everything you need
Digital Media Workflows!
64-bit architecture provides unparalleled
scalability, reliability and performance
Looks Great on
Desktops, Tablets and
Supports all modern browser applications
on multiple platforms
Granular design provides unlimited
scalability and performance
Built-in data replication facility provides
increased resilience and disaster protection
Flexible SaaS pricing model
with zero upfront costs
Build an amazing
Digital Asset Management System
SCC Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems store millions of digital multimedia assets at hundreds of customer installations around the world.
Available in all size configurations, from very small to very large, using either Cloud, on-premise, or hybrid infrastructure, SCC Digital Asset Management systems provide scalable, highly available repositories for digital assets, fulfilling sophisticated user expectations, and providing bi-directional workflow integrations with 3rd party systems.
In these mission-critical environments even a minor disruption can be enough to prevent business continuity, placing high demands on both the system itself and the support organization behind it.
For over 25 years, SCC Digital Asset Management systems have been proven to provide robust and dependable operation for our customers.
What is digital asset management?
- 64-bit VM and cluster-aware design supports highly scalable system configurations providing unlimited performance and reliability.
- Supports on-premise, hybrid, or cloud server and storage infrastructures utilizing Amazon AWS Cloud EC2/S3 frameworks.
- Granular database design, distributed search and indexing engine, and multi-channel workflow architecture supports parallel processing across one or more servers.
- User Interface (UI) Localization accommodates users from multiple countries/languages at the same time.
- Artificial Intelligence technology automates people recognition, OCR text from image, features detection, content moderation.
- Automated speech recognition (ASR) generate text transcripts from audio/video together with closed captions in any number of languages.
- Integrated replication software supports real-time data mirroring to redundant SCC Digital Asset Management systems located in one or more geographical high-availability zones.
- Single sign on (SSO) support provides IDP authentication with Azure AD and Okta SSO.
- Automatically ingest data from network shares, FTP sites and Email servers.
- Process digital images in all commonly used formats.
- Process RAW digital camera images with automated ICC color profile mapping.
- Ingest Postscript vector images and documents in EPS and PDF formats, including auto-extraction of embedded text.
- Transcode and ingest audio/video files in all commonly used formats.
- Generate transcripts and closed captions for audio/video files in any language.
- Ingest Microsoft Office documents, in Word, PowerPoint, Excel formats, including auto-extraction of embedded text.
- Aggregate and ingest RSS feeds, with ability to download RSS media attachments.
- Process text data in commonly used formats, including XML, Html, Iptc, Json, ObjectML/NewsML, tagged structured text, plain text.
- Read/write support for modern metadata standards, including XMP, IPTC, EXIF
- Interfaces to 3rd party content providers including The Associated Press, Getty Images, and Imagn (USA Today Network).
- Integration with 3rd party services such as Brightcove, YouTube, Refinitiv Open Calais, Twitter, WordPress.
- Agency contracts, staff scheduling, project planning and assignment workflow tools.
- Index and search RSS and Twitter feeds.
- Automated delivery of content to any number of destinations.
- Artificial Intelligence provides automated image analysis and metadata tagging.
- Audio/Video transcoding to multiple formats, sizes and resolutions.
- Audio/Video trimsets allow one or more In & Out points (clips) on AV timeline with ability to re-transcode.
- Automatic speech recognition (ASR) creates transcripts and closed captions in any number of languages.
- Bi-directional integration with Brightcove Video Platform supports automated archiving as well as delivery of AV content to the Brightcove portal.
- ObjectML/NewsML/XML data exchange.
- Programmable interface to Microsoft Word for enhanced metadata editing.
- Offsite or Cloud based real-time system replication for disaster recovery.
- Rest API for custom systems integration and application development.
Why Choose Us
Digital Asset Management
- State-of-the-art 64-bit server technology
- Ultra high-performance search engine
- Highly configurable input/output workflow engine
- Flexible cross-platform client applications
- Cloud, On-Premise or Hybrid Implementation
- 25 years of complex metadata parsing and data migration experience
- Comprehensive set of tools for efficient and accurate data transfer
- Image and text data conversions from legacy archive system formats
- Existing tools and experience can be easily applied to new 3rd party data transfer requirements
- 25 years project management experience
- Large, medium and small implementations
- A wide variety of existing projects to draw from
- Projects completed on-time and under budget
- Multi-channel I/O workflow configuration
- 64-bit Multi-threaded channel operation
- Scalable over multiple cloud instances/zones
- Background operation runs as a service
- Replicated configuration for disaster recovery
- SCC is first and foremost a software development company
- Software written using state-of-the-art programming languages and tools
- Product evolution based on user requests and delivered as component upgrades
- Maintenance agreement includes major and minor releases at no additional cost
- Highly skilled training staff
- Experienced industry professionals
- Training courses tailored separately for system administrators and for end users
- Onsite or offsite training packages
- State of the art training facility
- Specialists in 3rd party production and CMS systems integration
- Out-of-the-box data exchange via simple hot-folder transfer
- Sophisticated bi-directional interfaces via 3rd party SDK's
- Custom application interfaces via optional Rest API developer API
- Sophisticated reporting tracks 3rd party utilization
- Supports full cloud, partial cloud or fully on-premise implementations.
- Amazon cloud storage
- On-premise systems easily replicated to cloud for disaster recovery
- Fully hosted cloud implementation available
- At all times the customer retains full control of their data
- Available 24x7x365
- Sophisticated helpdesk incident management system
- Experienced industry personnel
- Skilled in all modern OS and cloud platforms
- Work closely with SCC developers
SCC MediaServer is a highly scalable digital asset management system that will meet the most demanding requirements, with little to no startup costs.
Choose a managed system installed in the Amazon AWS Cloud or a system installed onto your existing on-premise infrastructure.