SCC MediaServer Cloud Edition for Amazon Web Services AWS, delivered as a fully managed service (SaaS), provides the same proven high performance and reliable workflow functionality our users have become accustomed to, but without any concern for infrastructure, upgrades, growth, maintenance and disaster recovery.
SCC MediaServer Cloud Edition is scalable to meet varying performance demands, and when combined with no startup cost and a monthly payment scheme, this makes this an attractive choice for large and small companies with the goal to migrate their on-premise DAM systems and digital media workflows to the Amazon Cloud.
SCC MediaServer Cloud Edition is a total media management system, acting as a live photo and graphics desk, a news budgeting and assignment job ticketing system, a syndicated media delivery system, and as a high-performance, scalable multimedia archive.
The system supports automated data capture from wire and agency providers, as well as data uploaded directly via SCC's web based client application, and provides a bi-directional interface to 3rd party production and front-end systems.
Scalable Flexible Solution
SCC MediaServer Cloud Edition system integrates with Amazon Web Services AWS helping you reduce your overall IT costs in multiple ways.
Amazon's large customer base, combined with continued efficiency improvements and competitive pricing, allows SCC to keep costs at a minimum, empowering SCC to offer a highly scalable, full-featured DAM platform at a fraction of the cost of traditional infrastructure.
In addition, Amazon's global presence facilitates the deployment of SCC MediaServer Cloud Edition systems in any AWS region around the world, providing lower network latency and better experience for our customers at minimal cost.
In the event that a site wishes to establish a real-time replica of the SCC MediaServer Cloud Edition Digital Asset Management DAM System, either to another instance within the Amazon Cloud, or to an on-premise system located at an external data center, the SCC MediaServer Cloud Edition system supports real-time replication of all database content, user credentials and high-resolution assets.
SCC MediaServer Cloud Edition Includes
- SCC MediaServer 'Cloud Edition' Digital Asset Management DAM Software (comprises SCC schema, database objects and user management utilities)
- SCC full-text search engine
- SCC MediaFactory workflow engine
- SCC Web browser client interface (supports all modern browsers)
- SCC MediaGrid client
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Metadata Module
- AP Media Search Interface
- Imagn Search Interface
- Getty Images Search Interface
- Cloud Storage Services Module
SCC MediaServer Cloud Edition Options
- Power and Lightweight user licenses
- Additional processor/core licenses
- Budget/Assignments Workflow Module
- Delivery/ServerOps Automation Module
- Audio/Video Support Module with Brightcove (upload and download) Interface
- Calais Metadata Enrichment Module
- Microsoft Word Integration Module
- ObjectML/NewsML Integration Module
- RSS/Twitter Reader Module
- Replication (DR) Module
- REST API Developer Module